Depending on the intended use of the building, we have a policies to fit your needs.
We can also insure your tenants to ensure there are no gaps in coverage between your building policy and their renter’s and/or business policies.
There are a few questions that need to be answered before we determine what type of policy fits your needs best:
- Is it a residential or commercial property?
- It is move-in ready or in need of (major/minor) renovations?
- Is it in a flood zone?
- Are there multiple structures?
If you are thinking of buying a residential investment property that already has tenants or will have tenants ASAP, here are the questions you will need to answer:
- 1-2 families or more?
- Are you buying the property in your name or a business name?
- Will you, the owner, be living in one of the units?
- Will you allow tenants to have animals/pets?
- What is the length of your lease(s): Month to month, seasonal, annual, etc?
- Are the units sprinklered?
- Is there a pool or any other risks on the property, i.e. trampoline?
Whether it’s any of the examples listed above or any other investment opportunity you may have, feel free to request a quote for the building or business before you decide if it’s the right investment for you.
Get the right coverage in 3 easy steps
Getting the right insurance coverage doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful. I’m here to help you save time, save money, and have peace of mind.
Step 1 – Submit your information via the form below
Step 2 – I’ll do the research and send you a personalized quote
Step 3 – Sign the paperwork and pay your premium
I know how overwhelming getting the right insurance plan can be when there’s so much information to sort through. Don’t waste another second finding insurance on your own.