You ask, I answer.

Do I need a separate policy to insure my home-based business?

If you own or operate a business out of your home, you should always consult with your insurance agent about a separate business owners or general liability policy for your business.

Since business pursuits are excluded from homeowner’s policies, you are looking for trouble if your business runs into liability issues or if you have damage to your stock for any reason, more specifically, fire, and theft or water damage at home.

Whether it’s a full business setup in your basement, garage, treehouse or a side hustle you run from your cell phone, give us a shout and we can discuss your risk exposures and insurance options.

Remember, any business needs to be insured properly and the cost associated with proper coverage is usually less that you think.

Get the right coverage in 3 easy steps

Getting the right insurance coverage doesn’t have to be complicated or stressful. I’m here to help you save time, save money, and have peace of mind.

Step 1 – Submit your information via the form below
Step 2 – I’ll do the research and send you a personalized quote
Step 3 – Sign the paperwork and pay your premium

I know how overwhelming picking the right insurance plan can be when you have so many options to choose from.

As an independent agent, I work with multiple companies to find you the best quotes on your coverage. Don’t waste another second searching for affordable business insurance on your own.